This is my third nomination in the same month, can’t say I don’t enjoy all the love ^_^ this time the nomination came the sweetest and wise Kritika. Thank-you so much, I’m honestly moved and still getting over the shock of the nomination. Thank-you once again :), everyone reading this please pay a visit to her blog: krivashist.wordpress.com you will not be disappointed, in fact you will feel your emotions struck by how she uses the words.
So now starting off with answering the questions:
1. Why are you here on WordPress?
I’m a very reserved person and someone who thinks too much, I would generally rant to my friends over chats and messaging about my issues with people and the world in general and randomly by a few friends I was told to start writing. While the idea at that time seemed impossible because I couldn’t believe I could write and that my friends were crazy to think I could, I was going through a phase where it became necessary to have an outlet to speak out and thus long story short I landed here.
2. Who is your favorite author/poet and why.
Sylvia Plath *hands down*, the woman is magic with words. Hell at most days I believe we should have an emotion called Sylvia Plath so when someone asks you, how are you feeling today? I can say like Sylvia Plath.
3. What will you do if you wake up one day and find yourself in an unknown city?
Initially I’ll be worried about how things changed over night but once it sinks in, I’ll move around to explore the newer life lol.
4. Your thoughts on love.
5. Your favorite book and one book you would recommend to me.
I can’t name one favourite book, for a book worm like me, books are the ultimate home ❤ but yes I’d recommend any of Haruki Murakami, Charles Bukowski and Vladimir Nabokov’s work. However, there are many more I love to read, this alone can be a huge topic to discuss between us 🙂
6. One sober thing you did and one crazy thing you did.
I’ll be a disappointment for you with regards to this question, I’m pretty boring and simple ALL the time 🙂
7. What is on your mind right now?
“So tired of people” exact words lol.
8. What is that one thing that keeps you going?
Mama, she is my super hero.
9. Describe the version of you which you love the most.
The one that refuses to give up even when life keeps making it fall flat on its face, this version of me refuses to give up.
10. How many mosquitoes you have killed? Just kidding.
When you look at your reflection in the mirror, what is the first question you ask to yourself?
None, mosquitoes don’t bother me so I don’t bother them, it’s an unsaid agreement ^_^
To answer the serious question, every time I see my reflection I wonder how I managed to make it so far.
Phew, finally managed to put across the answers 🙂 and I apologize if anyone fell asleep somewhere between the post xD
Moving on next, here are the rules of the Award:
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
So going by the rules, here are my nominations for the Award (in no particular order):
1. Michelle : http://heartwordsforpoetry.org/
2. Naima: globalunison.wordpress.com
3. Izza: https://touchofmysaint.wordpress.com/
4. Will: williamleeone.wordpress.com
5. Arwen: https://elpislazuli.wordpress.com/
6. Ayushi: https://fourwindsinajar.wordpress.com/
7. Blondeusk: https://blondewritemore.wordpress.com/
8. Chris: https://chrisnelson61.wordpress.com/
9. Randstein: https://hyperionsturm.wordpress.com
10. Kirsty: https://kirstydavies1990.wordpress.com/
Here is my set of 10 questions for you all 🙂
1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what will it be?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what will you change?
3. How important is ‘encouragement from others’ for you?
4. What inspires you?
5. Your favourite quote?
6. Brutally honest or beautifully fake? And Why?
7. How important is writing to you?
8. A piece of advise for all those reading this.
9. Tell one thing to your past-self.
10. How do you express anger?
Best of luck with answering the questions and as said above, all of you have the freedom to answer or not answer these questions. However, if you do, I will love to read and know you all a little bit more 🙂 oh and once again, thank-you Kritika ❤