Recently, to my utmost surprise I got nominated for the versatile award by the lovely lady kirsty, she has an absolutely beautiful blog which always makes me smile, please do give it a visit https://kirstydavies1990.wordpress.com.
Before going ahead, I’d like to share the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and love
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
There are a lot of you I follow and regularly visit your blogs, choosing 15 was a difficult exercise. However, here are my top favourite 15 blogs I regularly visit (this took me much longer than I thought) and are nominated for Versatile award, feel free to take this up 🙂
Finally, 7 facts about myself:
1. I absolutely love writing and reading (most of you already know this!)
2. I love winters and rains.
3. My favourite movie genre is psychological thrillers
4. I suffer from regular headaches
5. I’m a very reserved person and come of as rude/cold in person.
6. I’m terribly blunt and socially awkward
7. I can’t stand lies at all, be it white or gray or whatever colour.
That be it for now then, thank-you once again Kirsty 🙂
My very best to you all.