The awards just never stop or more like the love never just stops pouring in here :), Kirsty has yet again nominated me for another award and this time it’s super special xD why? Because it’s the “Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award” ❤
To be part of a global writing sisterhood community, can’t ask for more than that 🙂 Thank-you so much Kirsty, for all the love and kind words you keep sending my way. You never fail to make me smile 🙂
As always, let’s begin with the rules of the award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Answering my questions
1. Is there something you have tried, but will never try again?
Honestly, can’t think of anything that was so regretful that I decided to never go near it again 🙂
2. Do you have a quirky habit?
Yes, I like collecting weird masks and gas masks picture, I also have a peculiar interest in surrealism.
3. What is your favourite memory as a child?
I was always a-lot in to sports but as I have grown older, I barely have anytime to do that any more. All the memories involving playing any sort of game from cricket to football to throwball, well all are my favourite 🙂
4.Who is your best friend? NOT lover/partner.
I have a very small social circle, among them a few very close friends but I can’t pick one person and say, “this is it” 🙂 I’m weird like that.
5. What would your dream date be?
That’s probably the most difficult question for me considering I’m a million miles away from romance but well a casual talk about books over coffee/tea, basically allowing me to be truly myself. Yes, I don’t want any flowers or grand gestures lol.
6. What is the worst thing about dating?
Not an expert on this so I’ll broaden the question a little (I apologise), I think the worst thing about any relationships that comes between two people is a set of expectations they build without ever communicating and then things start falling apart.
7, What is one movie that has influenced your life?
8. Would you change anything about yourself?
Yes, I wish I could say ‘No’ to people, that’s one thing I still haven’t learned.
9. Who is your favourite celebrity?
10 .What was your most embarrassing moment?
I can’t quote any specific moment but I’m generally awkward and just embarrassed in social gathering and can’t make proper conversations.
Now my nominations
4. Vishakha (As promised, I hope this helps 🙂 )
And here is the list of my questions for my lovely ladies:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
2. Which is your favourite food?
3. How do you let go?
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
9. How do you express anger?
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
Thank-you Kirsty again for this ❤ and for the nominations, I look forward to seeing your answers lovelies, as always there is no compulsion, anybody who is not up for answering, doesn’t have to do so 🙂