I’m stunned by the fact that I have been nominated again (Still don’t believe I’m getting all these award nominations lol) for the ” Encouraging Thunder Award” by the absolutely lovely Val, please do visit her blog (http://unlooping.uk/), I like the versatility in her words. Thank-you for nominating me, I’m truly humbled.
So this award has two lists of nominations;
The first is for bloggers who have spent their time to be very active on my blogs, reblogging my posts, leaving lots of comments and likes to my posts. They are the foundation who have supported my blog up until this far. I am very thankful to these kind bloggers and therefore I grant all of them a special award “Encouraging Thunder” as a symbol of protection from nature:
- Megpill: http://pennedbypill.com/
- Will: http://williamleeone.wordpress.com/
- Naima: http://globalunison.wordpress.com/
- Chris: http://milfordstreet.wordpress.com/
- Saya: http://sayadpoet.wordpress.com/
- Patty: http://iamnotsickboy.com/
- Donna: http://dadojodest.com/
- Annie: http://surrenderingmyshield.com/
This isn’t the complete list and there quite a few more but it’s difficult to make a list of everyone but thank-you, each one of you for being around, for stopping by, for sharing words and love. It truly means a lot.
The second list is for those inspiring bloggers who have their spent their time improving their blogs creating a different concept in many aspects. I grant them “Encouraging Thunder” as a symbol of protection. He or she could become a good example to follow :
1. Prateek Kohli: https://lifeinquantums.wordpress.com/
2. Randstein: https://hyperionsturm.wordpress.com/
3. Kritika: https://krivashist.wordpress.com/
4. Izza: https://touchofmysaint.wordpress.com/
5. Devika: https://devikaoberai21.wordpress.com/
6. Blondeusk: https://blondewritemore.wordpress.com/
7. Shambhavi: https://ultimatesolace.wordpress.com/
Moving on the rules of this award:
What you can do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Post it on your blog
- Grant other bloggers with the award
What you can’t do with Encouraging Thunder award?
- Abuse or misuse the logo
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
- Enjoy the award
- At least gives thanks via comments and likes and or mentioning the blog who give the award.
- Mention your purpose in blogging
Since I have already mentioned the award on my blog and also put forward my nominations, here is the last thing I need to do, my purpose for blogging:
When I look back I realize my purpose has changed, I had initially joined for I needed a venting space and a blog at that time seemed like a perfect idea. Hiding behind words and speaking my mind, since socially I’m just awkward and say very little. However, with time, I have made friends here, people I love talking to and interacting with, the wordpress family (if I may use the word) and I have realized that words are home. Perfectly home to me, so no matter how my day goes, I come back here each day to share a piece of my thought process and to hear and feel what others have to say.
I don’t want to drag this too much and bore you guys to sleep 🙂 thank-you everyone for the encouragement and love and thanks once again, Val. This truly means a lot.
Blessings to you all ❤