Since you all love me so much, I have yet again (I think it’ the third time) been awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award and also The Real Neat Blogger award by Kirsty. This lady is absolute love and has an amazing blog, one of the places here, which I regularly visit. Thank-you so much for the love and encouragement, it is over whelming.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Awards:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs. (You can recommend them for one or both awards)
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself. (Answer the person who nominates you questions, and then ask 7 of your own.)
- Also remember to add the Versatile Blogger and the Real Neat Blog pics to your post
Now the questions I had to answer:
1. What is your favourite board game?
Although it’s been ages I played a board game but if I had to choose, I’ll go with “Monopoly”
2. Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
3. What is your favourite month?
January, because it’s the coldest month in the place I live.
4. If you met me, what would you say and do?
I’d probably give you a big bear hug (because I love you! lol) and I’ll tell you that I’m so glad to finally see you in person, someone who is so brave and courageous, whose been through so much and yet smiles. I’d ask you, how do you do it ? 🙂
5. Who is your favourite person in your family and why?
Mama, she’s been my best-friend ever since I was a kid, she has been there at my lowest and my highest, She has seen me hit the ground and stand up again. The only person who has cheered for me no matter how dark the days got.
6. Do you believe in heaven and hell?
I do, I need to hold on to something so yes, I do.
7. What is your favourite part of the day?
Midnight onward, something about the silence that takes over the world when everyone sleeps. I love silence and darkness.
Here is the list of my questions:
1. How do you deal with criticism?
2. One thing that you do everyday?
3. Do you believe in white lies?
4. One word to describe yourself?
5. If given a choice, would you want to time travel in to your past to fix something? Why?
6. What is happiness for you?
7. Your favourite Childhood memory?
Thank-you so much again for the nomination, love 🙂 As far as nominating people for the award is concerned since I have already nominated a few before, I’d like to leave the floor open this time. Anybody, who feels like participating, please feel free to do so.