Hey my lovelies!
AGAIN! YES! Another award, this is so embarrassing (in a good way! lol) and beautiful as well. This time I have been nominated for these two awards by my beautiful friend, Fatmawaty, the girl has a beautiful blog and I like how her writings have lessons in them, please do visit her blog (I apologize for taking this long to respond).
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (VIB) which recognizes bloggers “who work hard to keep the blogosphere a beautiful place”. I’m not sure if I’m worthy enough to be called Inspiring but thank-you, really ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogger friends for the award.
So here goes nothing, 7 hidden facts about me:
1. All flying insects scare the hell out of me (Yes, I scream and run around the house, if I see any)
2. I’m really good at hiding my real emotions, even at my worst of days I can smile through it like it’s nothing.
3. I connect with Sylvia Plath’s words at an uncanny level.
4. I don’t know writers block, never experienced them.
5. I like knowing people on a personal level. I love listening to people talk their hearts out, I can listen forever.
6. I write for “my people”, I love the idea of people having personalized notes from me.
7. I like playing the ‘invisible’ part.
And Fatma was kind enough to not give me one award but two, so the next one is Creative Blogger Award, again thank-you so much ❤
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers.
- Pass these rules on to them.
5 facts about me:
1. Words are home to me, I think this is quite obvious by now 🙂
2. I can’t stand lies, there is no white/grey/black lies. I see them as lies.
3. I’m brutally honest.
4. I love reading books (anything and everything)
5. I suffer from regular headaches.
So now, here are my nominees for both these awards:
Once again, thank-you Fatma. I’m truly honored ❤ and guys feel free to accept the award or if it’s too much trouble, no worries, I will still love you guys 😀