Here it goes again!
I can’t begin to describe how blessed and loved I feel by all these award nominations that keep coming my way, no matter how much thanks I say, I know it’s not enough. This time, I’ve been nominated by this absolutely amazing artist, who draws such beautiful sketches that you will not stop once you start going over her stuff <3, Esra Aysu, thank-you for the nominations. I’m grateful for it. Please keep drawing and sharing your stuff, guys please go visit her page to see what magic she creates ❤
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and love
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell 7 things about yourself. ( I have been given seven questions to answer this time with this award)
1.If you are to witness/experience something paranormal/supernatural would you share it with someone or would you keep it to yourself?
1. I’d keep it to myself, not everything is meant to be shared 🙂
2.Who are your top three poet or writer? (you can write both)
2. Charles Bukowski, Sylvia Plath, Pablo Neruda, Vladimir Nabokov, Anne Sexton and George Orwell (Sorry can’t number or narrow them down more than this)
3.Do you collect something?If “yes” then;what do you collect?
3. I collect poems and quotes.
4.Is there any language/languages you wish you knew,if there is then which one/ones?
4. Well …I’d like to learn Arabic, Roman and Hebrew (Maybe, I’m not sure)
5.Just imagine,beyond black holes;what would you wish there to be?
5. Silence, absolute void and silence within stillness
6.Anything you miss which has become obsolete?
6. Human value 🙂
7.Is there a movie you recommend viewing? What is it?
Movie recommendation can be quite a long list, here are few of my favourite Schindler’s list, The shawshank redemption, Forest Gump, A clockwork Orange and Casablanca.
I can go on for quite sometime with the list but recommending one is too difficult 🙂
Thank-you once again Esra! Really, all these awards mean a lot and encourage me to keep on writing every day ❤
As always, the nomination ground is open for whoever wants to participate and feel free to share any 7 facts you may wish for the blogger community to know about you 🙂
Much Love & Blessings to you all,