So I was nominated by Kri (my lovely <3) and Riverdust (A sweetheart <3) to the ‘Allergic to E challenge’ , I have missed both 24 hours deadlines given by the amazing ladies and I apologize for that, not only have I missed them by a day or two, perhaps been over a week now. My apologies again, my work schedule and the summer heat are literally killing ( We hit a record highest temperature of 45 degrees yesterday). Doesn’t leaves any energy to do anything, anyhow before any more delays I still want to do this challenge, I hope it’s okay 🙂
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
My mind has a will of its own; it drifts to random locations on random days without informing first. So I sat down with a blank canvas today to draw out my mind as I thought it was but as I sat on my wobbly chair, I couldn’t think of any solitary visual to draw on my canvas apart from pitch black void dancing across it. Hands shook and world swam in a blur of chaos and I lost my mind in this oncoming storm.
Here are my nominations:
Note: I know the above stated paragraph makes no sense but I shall blame it on the heat and goodluck to the nominations ^_^