I cannot say enough thank-yous for the award nominations that keep coming my way!, One of my lovelies, Kri and the bravest, Hbhatnagar nominated me for the “Dragon’s loyalty Award”, it’s an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
Thank-you, both of you, I’m honoured. All these nominations mean a lot :). Kri, I’m sorry for taking this long to respond (Yes! been over 2 weeks now, my apologies)
The Premio Dardos
As you all know by know, My Kri is super generous in distributing the awards and not only did she nominate me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, she also nominated me for “Permio Dardos Award“, it is given from one blogger to another, in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. Thank-you Kri, for all the love and constant support 🙂
Rules for the Awards
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
3. Give 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts about myself
1. I never say ‘No’, which also means that most of the time, I end up juggling with more than I can handle.
2. I love Nando’s chocolate cake (A little too much!)
3. I’m a chai (Tea) addict.
4. I see things as black or white, not gray.
5. The best time of the day for me is when the world sleeps and I stay up.
6. I love reading, so much so that even before I finish the books in hand, I go buy new ones so that I never have to run out of reading material.
7. I have a gift of hiding my emotions quite well, even the closest of my people rarely would know, what goes on in my head.
My Nominations for both the awards
Note: As always, the nominations are open and there are no obligation to accept them, if you can participate though, it will be great 🙂
Thank-you & Blessings