Hola my lovelies!
Here I’m again talking about another award nomination, you people spoil mehas nominated me for the Liebster Award, thank-you so much, I’m truly honored for the encouragement and kind words you say for me. All this means a lot to me 🙂
Moving on to the rules of this award:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Answering the questions:
1. Suppose you spent the whole evening and night studying for a paper next day, engrossed. In the morning some an hour before the exam a friend told you,” Stupid. Dude that paper was postponed last evening. Now we have another exam, though easy one.” What would you feel and how will deal with it?
My exam days are long gone 🙂 but if it ever happened to me, I’d probably get one of my stress headaches, sit for the paper, do what I can and walk out handing the paper to the teacher before time, saying I messed up. Yeah, I won’t sit till the time is up and stair at the question paper.
2. If you get the chance, with which celebrity would you like to date with?
I would actually prefer meeting Charles Bukowski ^_^
3. If you were elected the Ruler of the world, Supreme Power, what will do? Which are the things would make you deeply satisfied? And which are the things you would miss and crave for?
Well I’ll never run for the position of Ruler of the world, to be honest I don’t want that responsibility. I don’t want to run the world, ever.
4. What will you say, when you approached your crush after battling your own inner fears, and he/she says, “ hahaha….you are so funny and sweet. By the way you deserve someone better than me. ” ? (I know it, that line, hurts a lot)
I’ll talk to him about why I chose him but at the same time respect the feelings of the other person, and if nothing more, I’d still want him as a friend in my life 🙂
5. What will you do if you encounter a ghost face to face by coincidence?
Seriously? I’d like to make a conversation with him. I’m not even kidding, I want to know their world.
6. If you caught a kid (in close relations, maybe your kid or future kid, and age below 14) watching porn or nude pictures, what will you say to him or her? (Sorry if anyone felt embarrassed)
If it’s someone that young and they are watching porn, I’d like to sit down with them and ask how did they even get there? Have a conversation and well to be honest, I would tell them that they were too young for this but provided that they already know, it’s okay for them to watch it. Why? Because, I’m quite sure, my saying ‘No’ will not stop them 🙂 better you know what kids do then not.
7. Suppose you have a crush on your best friend and he or she keeps on asking whom do you like. Its obvious that person will be in a surprise and taken aback if you directly say” I love you or that person is you. ” It can be positive or negative because when they say they don’t mean for themselves. So how will you approach to your crush who asks who is your crush?
I don’t think I’m the sort of person who will talk about crushes/love/ relationships with anybody unless I know the relationship is getting anywhere, I’ll play it cool and carry on saying, there isn’t anyone 🙂
8. How will you react if a call came from an unknown number at 2 am local time telling that you have been nominated for the Nobel Prize and among the top 20 nominees?
Laugh and go back to sleep 😛
9. What is your opinion on Love at First Sight? Does it exist or not?
Honestly, for me, it doesn’t. It takes a whole lot for me to trust people, let them in and love them. My basic for any relationship is based on trust, honesty and respect. Love isn’t even an essential, it’s needed, yes but I don’t need “love” to live through life and thus for me it doesn’t exists 🙂
10 . Suppose you were born in those days of colonial rule. What will you do as a person in order to inspire people putting an end to the period ruled as slaves and fight back their total freedom?
Find like minded people, encourage others to read and explore. Knowledge is freedom, if you don’t know what you should ask for, how will you get started. Share inspirational stories of courage and sacrifice with others, let people know what they are missing on so they can fight for their rights.
Thank-you once again for the nomination and apologies for such boring answers 🙂 I’m skipping nominations and further questions for now, as I have already done that earlier.